Public Relations Intern
Join Move38’s team as our new PR interns to work closely with the core team. We are looking for a dynamic team-member and a people person who enjoys logistics, attention to detail, and is eager to learn more.
- Consistently distributing pitches to media contacts related to gaming, design, and technology
- Running follow up campaigns to encourage partners to cover Blinks or the story of Move38
- Securing Blinks on themed segment and product lists
- Soliciting media & influencer request for product samples
- Reviewing landed press for accuracy, most recent product imagery, and hyperlinks
- Update the Move38 press-kit with most recent lifestyle photos, product imagery, and marketing language
- Provide a bi-monthly report on the status of upcoming press & the response to pitches so far
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation to media contacts
- Creative thinking
- Research skills
- Reporting skills
Hours & Compensation : 10 hrs per week, $15 / hr
Perks: Work with cool people (including game days), flexible schedule, access to equipment, .
Please say hello and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Move38 is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.