Customer Service & Operations Assistant
Join Move38’s team in coordinating customer service, managing inventory, processing orders, and work closely with our fulfillment partners. We are looking for a dynamic team-member, a people person who enjoys logistics, supporting an amazing customer community, and is eager to learn more.
- Software tools for creative project management and fulfillment
- Startup business development and office management
- Building strong interpersonal communication skills
- Learning end-to-end product fulfillment for a growing e-commerce start-up
- Work with a team to build a new gaming platform
- Customer Service involving direct communication, follow-up, and problem solving
- Inventory maintenance across the two main warehouses and internal inventory
- Kickstarter, Retail, and eCommerce fulfillment
- Communication/follow-up with shipping partners
Requirements: Ability to use computers, communicate clearly, think creatively
• Spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel, or Numbers - has used equations)
• Customer Service via online communication and digital documentation
• Local - Available to work from office on a weekly basis as needed
Hours & Compensation : 20 hrs per week, $15 / hr
Perks: Work with cool people (including game days), flexible schedule, access to equipment.
Please say hello and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Move38 is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.