Creative Content Intern
July 2021 - September 2021
Join Move38’s team in creating content for Blinks, the world's first smart tabletop gaming system. We're looking for bright personalities and creative content creators who are passionate about games, technology and social media.
As a Creative Content intern, you will:
- Work closely with team members to formalize and execute content creation and social media campaigns.
- Propose ideas for creative content and execute them.
- Partake in video production, shooting, and editing.
- Communicating product and company values through creative content.
- Understand and produce content for games and technology.
- Become proficient in various tools for video and visual content creation.
- Eye for design and details
- Experience with video editing and content creation
- Knowledge and interest in content creation for games
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, curious and original thinking
- Portfolio or examples of video editing work
Schedule: 10-20 hrs a week, combination of in-office and remote work
About Our Summer Internships
- Our internships are paid
- Starting on or around July 1, 2021
- The internship will be a mixture of remote work and in-person work in our office in Long Island City, so interns must be able to travel to our office on occasion, though not daily. Candidates need to be located NYC and the surrounding areas.
Please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject title "Creative Content Intern".
Move38 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.