Summer Game Design Intern
A record number of submissions have been received, thanks so much for your enthusiastic entries! Submissions are now closed for Summer 2020. Stay in Touch here. Thank You!
Move38 is looking to expand our team this summer with a group of game design interns! This is your chance to work with emerging technology at the cutting edge of game design. These internships will be remote and part-time. You can expect to learn a ton and get the chance to develop your own games that may be released in future Blinks expansions!
June 2020 - September 2020
Join Move38’s Team in developing new games and supporting lead game designer in coding and testing game ideas. Looking for creative thinkers who want to make games.
As a game intern, you will:
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions to generate game ideas
- Create prototypes and playtest to validate your ideas
- Interview players, lead public playtests, and incorporate feedback on game design iterations
- Work with software developers and content creators to create exciting prototypes
- Make design documentation and other materials necessary for game production.
- Programming in C++ w/ Arduino
- Practical game design
- Supporting role for collaborative game development
- Open Source platform documentation
- Community engagement and management
- Requirements: Creative eye, basic coding knowledge
10 hr. work week with cool people, flexible schedule, and exciting technology
About Our Summer Internships
- Our internships are paid
- Starting on or around June 1, 2020
- You will work remotely with our team in New York City - must be able to attend meetings during EST business hours.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com