Spring Design Intern
February 2020 - May 2020
Join Move38’s Team in developing content and materials for social media and marketing. We are looking for creative graphic designers to work with our creative team on digital, print, packaging, and other projects. Move38 has 3 product lines with unique identities, you will be responsible for implementing as well as contributing to the evolution of these brand guidelines.
- Creating and updating marketing and communication materials—flyers, brochures, posters, signs, logos, print/web images, etc.
- Auditing websites
- Setting up materials for print production
- Assisting with social media projects
- Additional administrative and design assistance
Requirements: Creative eye, ability to use design software.
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Figma, Sketch)
• Final Cut Pro (or other video editing software)
Video editing and motion graphics skills are a plus
• Pages, MS Word, Google Suite
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- A good eye for design, layout, typography, and attention to detail
- Be flexible and creative
Perks: 10-15 hr. work with cool people, flexible schedule, access to equipment.
Note: Please include portfolio in contact.
Please submit an inquiry via the contact form or drop us a line at email@example.com
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device