Join Move38’s team in coordinating fulfillment, managing inventory, processing orders, and work closely with the core team. We are looking for a dynamic team-member and a people person who enjoys logistics, attention to detail, and is eager to learn more.
- Software tools for project management and fulfillment
- Startup business development and office management
- Building strong interpersonal communication skills
- Learning end-to-end product fulfillment for a growing e-commerce start-up
- Work with a team to build a new gaming platform
- Maintenance of in-house fulfillment center
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation (on ShipStation and Shopify)
- Kickstarter, Retail, and eCommerce fulfillment
- Work with the Director of People & Operations to develop internal operation processes
- Ability to use computers, communicate clearly, think creatively
- Spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel, or Numbers - has used equations)
- 2+ years of operations and logistics experience
- 2+ years of Inventory and Shipping experience
- Able to work in our office in Long Island City, New York.
Hours & Compensation: 10 hrs per week, $15 / hr
Perks: Work with cool people (including game days), flexible schedule, access to equipment.
Please say hello and send your resume to email@example.com
Move38 is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.